With great connections
Travel is ok, but preferably when on holiday! At work, it’s best to keep travelling time to a minimum. That’s why the LEONARDO building on Thurgauerstrasse 80 is ideally located.
In terms of accessing Zurich city centre, too, which is easily accessible in a variety of ways. And the city is top-rated in international rankings in terms of quality of life, leisure, shopping and taxation.
- Leutschen Park, public
- Tram / Glattal Tram (10, 11, 12), Oerlikerhus stop outside the LEONARDO. Direct, rapid connections to Zurich centre and airport
- Glattbrugg, Opfikon and Oerlikon stations on Zurich’s S-Bahn railway network
- Zurich Airport: six minutes’ drive or 10 minutes by tram
- Nearby access to A1/A4 motorways
- Glattpark quarter with apartments, workplaces, restaurants and green spaces